"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, March 19, 2018

It's Awww Monday! March 19, 2018

2018 Photo Project
Photo # 78
 
Such an alert and hungry jackrabbit!
He ate the sunflower seeds that had been scattered
under the bird feeder for probably 20 minutes.
Then he caught me snapping some photos!
I left the window so he could continue to
peaceably eat some more and he did!   
 
 
2018 Photo Project
Photo #79
 
Have a lovely week!
And here's some wise advice from Mark Twain:
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything!
~~~~~
Many thanks to Sandee for Awww Monday
and to McGuffy's Reader for Sparks
 
~~~~~
 


12 comments:

  1. If I lived where you do I'd be at the window a lot. All the critters that happen by. Oh and I'd be leaving them food too.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathe! Good Mpnday morning to you and yours. What a wonderful photo you captured. Plus I love Mark Twain and his great advice! Always happy to stop by and say hello. Enjoy a terrific week! HUGS Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very tame jackrabbit, or a very hungry one. It looks young too. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some serious ears on that bunny.
    Very good Spark from Mr. Twain.
    I made the change to Wordpress because of the way it displays my photos, but I really never had any serious issues with Blogger. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a greedy jackrabbit heheh!

    Have a bunnytastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of the jack rabbit ~ what a find!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so darn adorable, we love to watch rabbits too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love rabbits. You took good pictures. Wise words from Mark Twain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice shot of the jackrabbit they're so quick ad skittish it's hard to get them. Sunflower seeds sound pretty good right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos and good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so nice that all the critters seem to find a place at your yard "table."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shot of the bunny. I've always loved the ears of jackrabbits. He blends in nicely during the season of brown. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!