"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, January 19, 2018

Feline Friday!! January 19, 2018

2018 Photo Project
January 19, 2018
Lucy basking in the sun
 
Lucy thinks it's quite alright to sun
bathe on our dining room table.
And she also thinks it's important to help
Russell keep track of his reading glasses!
Have a great day and thanks Sandee 
for Feline Friday!  
~~~~

9 comments:

  1. It must be a really warm spot there on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Miss Lucy can do whatever she wants when she wants. Just my two cents.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday, Miss Lucy. My best to your mom and dad. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is doing such a good job of keeping track of those glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see Lucy. She is a good girl, our cats would knock the glasses onto the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, you're good at multi-tasking by holding down the table, keeping track of the glasses all while recharging in the sunpuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunbathing on the table is one of my guys fav places too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work on keeping the glasses from getting lost, Lucy! My Sweetie loses his stuff all of the time, and sometimes he finds one of the cats is helping by holding it in place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We understand. We kitties must follow the sun and the sun puddle is on the dining room table.

    Shoko and Kali

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's not going to let you write until you pet her! laughing. She's gorgeous.
    MNLaFreniere (Cactus Catz)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!