"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, August 24, 2015

It's Awww Monday! August 24, 2015

Lots of Jackrabbits this year!
 

They love to graze on our lawn.
Russell encourages them as it means
less mowing for Russell!
 
 
Below is a close up - a bit fuzzy
since I took this far away. 

 
They really are nice little animals.
 
Meanwhile, have a great week and do
pop over to Comedy Plus and
thank Sandee for Awww Mondays!
~~~~

11 comments:

  1. Awww, they are very nice critter, and they can run like the wind. Little Bit used to love to chase them. She could never catch them, but she had grand fun.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good idea, I need to get a bunch of rabbits so I don't have to mow. Problem is the cats would chase them off. They are really cute. I love rabbits. You have a great day too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute lawn mowing crew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.....how lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Less mowing, but do they trim the grass evenly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bunnies with such big ears! Our Grandma in Las Vegas has jackrabbits at her house too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you got a great shot!
    I took one last week for my dog's blog and I was up on our balcony so it didn't come out nearly as well as yours!
    Have a great day!
    catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jude has some great bunny stories, Kathe!
    Hope you're having a happy week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. we used to get a bunch of rabbits in our back yard but they weren't jack rabbits. My what big ears they have :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never seen a wild rabbit around here. We get occasional possums and raccoons, but my favorites are the egrets. We get them a lot and they eat bugs so they're welcome in my yard. We got a great blue heron last week, but that was a treat.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!