"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, August 03, 2015

Awww Monday August 3, 2015

 
Party butterfly!
 
 
Yesterday our neighbors had a music
party and this lovely butterfly
visited for quite some time.
Sat on a boys baseball cap and then
spent a lot of time on this
young girls hand.
Pretty amazing! 

 
Here's one more close-up!

 
Have a great week and be sure
to thank Sandee of Comedy Plus !
 

8 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty butter fly. Great picture. Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love butterflies. They are most majestic. A huge AWWW.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday honey. Big hugs to you and lots of scritches for Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly wings, but the bodies creep me out. My first microscope included a big butterfly to examine and I've never looked at them the same way since.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect captures too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That butterfly is as pretty as it is tame.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!