"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, July 27, 2015

It's Awww Monday! July 27, 2015

This morning's visitor....
 
 
 
This is one of last years crop...
he wasn't too skittish, so I assume
he used to come up last year with
his mother and sibling.
Last year I would toss cut up pieces
of carrots to the deer. This year
I haven't as it really isn't in their
best interests nor mine.
Now I just talk to them,
they get bored and walk away.   
 

However, he does look amused....
~~~~
Thanks Sandee for Awww Mondays!
 

8 comments:

  1. Great shot!
    You have the ability to bore deer. That's quite the super power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how adorable. You live is such a wonderful area. I so remember seeing deer at dawn and dusk when I was growing up. Precious.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday honey. Big hugs to you and my very best to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deer can become very tame. It is great fun to see them. Looks like she is used to you.
    You have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little sprouting antlers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deer are such beautiful creatures! We saw some this morning crossing the road in front of us. Wish they'd come visit our yard more often!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! It would be tempting to feed them, but as you've noted, it's not in their best interest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have its twin in my yard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great deer - I always like seeing them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!