"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, December 20, 2014

Six Words and Sunday Shadows December 20, 2014


No shadows today....
very stormy outside!


Lucy is in this photo- can you find her?


Yet another baby quilt- this one is going
to Brooklyn NY ! I love bright colors...
the more the merrier I say!
Once the baby is here I will send it back east-
and I then will be able to tell a very cute
story about this baby and the quilt.
Have wonderful weekend and holiday time
with your friends and family!

Sarah's grandbaby quilt December 20, 2014

Zip over Yonder and Afar to enjoy lots
more Six Words and Sunday Shadows!
Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. I couldn't see Lucy anywhere, so I can only assume she is under the quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely quilt!
    Merry Christmas to you, Lucy, and all of your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that her behind the tree? Something looks curled up back there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt! My eyes aren't what they used to be, so i'm not sure if what's behind the tree is Lucy or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't find Lucy, but I found plenty of shadows!

    Shadowy Cross

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful quilt!!! looking forward to the baby story!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found Lucy behind the Christmas tree all curled up and sleeping. Too cute that Lucy.

    Love the quilt. I've always amazed at folks that can do this type of thing. It's beautiful.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your header, with the wonderful frost on the oak leaves!!!
    And the baby quilt is so unusual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that quilt is really beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!