"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, February 22, 2014

Six Word Saturday February 22, 2014


Feeder antics-squirrel inside the feeder!
I've seen everything now! This Gray Squirrel is now inside
the jar....wonder if he might get stuck eating so much?
I think I'd better not fill up the feeder for awhile.
Thanks to Cate for Six Word Saturday  
Click on the link to read more and play along too!
Have a great Saturday!
~~~~~~~

15 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

It looks like one of those deep sea explorers.

Celia said...

Ground control to Major Tom ;-)

Sandee said...

Well he had to get to the food and that was the only way. Too cute.

Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. :)

Tonya Jastad said...

That is a big bird feeder! Very cute!

restlessjo said...

He's just resourceful, Kathe. Or greedy! :)

Karen S. said...

I like Alex's thoughts, and it really does look like that. They will do the darnest things to get a scrap of anything yummy!

mlissabeth said...

I hope he doesn't get stuck either. It looks like a complicated feeder to enter.

mlissabeth said...

I hope he doesn't get stuck either. It looks like a complicated feeder to enter.

Jim said...

I am sure he enjoyed this a lot, Kathe. Now I hope he got out okay.
..

Hilary said...

now I've seen everything too.. wow

Dana said...

Squirrels are fearless! They'll do anything for food.

Have a great weekend!

messymimi said...

They are so funny! They will do anything, and try to go anywhere, to get food. And yes, i believe he would be perfectly capable of getting in and eating so much he'd get stuck. Then he'd expect you to rescue him!

rlavalette said...

I'll bet the squirrel doesn't think of it as a "bird"feeder.

Bethe77 said...

That is the best picture ever of a squirrel! I think that is so adorable. That he found his way in......now will he find his way out??? That is the question? Or Houston we have problem!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

So did he get out??