"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Happy Tuesday February 21, 2023


Yet another baby born and my quilt was
ready for him!  I get such a 
kick out of making a quilt for each 
child. I make then small enough so each
child can tote it around once they are walking
or even just crawling!  
Just today I finished another
quilt for a little boy who isn't yet here to 
give us smiles and laughter! 
I will share it once he is here! 
Hugs to everyone! 
~~~~

5 comments:

  1. That's some serious sewing and great baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have first hand knowledge at how beautiful your quilts are. So precious and you made me smile.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day, Kathe. Love and hugs all around. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful baby and awesome quilt you made ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweetie trying to figure out the new world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are blessed to have so many babies in your life, and they are blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!