"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, September 24, 2022

Happy Tuesday! September 27, 2022

 So a 70 year old man went to the doctor for a check-up and the doctor was amazed at what good shape the guy was in. The doctor asked, "To what do you attribute your good health?" The old timer said, "I'm a biker and that's why I'm in such good shape” “I'm up well before daylight on Sundays and out sliding around corners, "shootin" sand washes and riding up and down the steepest, wildest mountains I can find at the crack of dawn”. The doctor said, "Well, I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your dad when he died?" The old biker said, "Who said my dad's dead?" The doctor said, "You mean you're 70 years old and your dad's still alive? How old is he?" The old biker said, "He's 89 years old and, in fact, he went riding with me this Sunday, and that's why he's still alive, he's a biker too”. The doctor said, "Well, that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it” How about your dad's dad? How old was he when he died? The old biker said, "Who said my grandpa's dead?" The doctor said, "You mean you're 70 years old and your grandfather's still living!” “How old is he?" The old biker replied, "He's 107 years old”. The doctor was getting frustrated at this point and said, "I guess he went riding with you this Sunday too?" The old timer said, "No, Grandpa couldn't go this week because he got married”. The Doctor said in amazement, "Got married!! Good Lord!!! Why would a 107-year-old guy want to get married?" To this the old biker smiled and answered, "Who said he wanted to?"


6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I groaned. But in a very, very happy way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahahahahaha. Who said he wanted to. I spewed my coffee.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Love and hugs all around. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL BOL BOL MOL MOL MOL that was some ending!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeheehee! Thank you, i needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really funny, I didn't see that one coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL ~ fun post ~ great to laugh ~ Xo


    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!