"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Wordless Wednesday! March 31, 2021


Starting tomorrow I will be 
participating in the 
2021 A to Z Challenge.
My theme is Soup!
I will be posting a new soup every day in April
except for Sundays. At the same time 
I'll still be posting on Sandee's
Awww Monday, Happy Tuesday,
Wordless Wednesday and Feline Friday.
Plus Brian's Thankful Thursday!
On the same blog post you will also get to savor
26 soup recipes one day at a time !!
And as they say in France "Bon Appetit!"
Or in Spain "Buen provecho!"
Enjoy!


~~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. How fun and I'm glad you're going to link up to all the fun memes too. That's awesome. I'll be checking out your soups and probably making some of them.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday and A to Z Challenge. Big hug to you both and lots of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a terrific and yummy theme, we're looking forward to those recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it's very complicated! I wish you luck
    in this challenge!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun I hope you do well Kathe I lurrrve soup heheh!🥣

    Have a soupertastic safe week 👍😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to some soup recipes - mmm mmm good! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love soup so I will be checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your yummy project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love soup- great theme choice. XO

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!