"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, January 11, 2021

Happy Tuesday!!! January 12, 2021

 


                            Cooking for our friends and family                                            keeps me happy during these difficult days.                       Nothing better than baking...unless it's bacon!

Bon appetit! Thanks Sandee!

~~~~~~


10 comments:

  1. Those look good! My wife has baked a lot more over the past year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone say bacon? Mom loves to cook too. She sometimes cooks more and brings it to Gramma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That is the smell of happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be right over. Yummy. Makes the house smell so good too.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hug to you both and lots of lovies to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Yum! You have given me some inspiration! I have frozen fresh peaches from last summer and I shall bake a pie! Thank YOU! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that all looks delicious and I bet it smells wonderful as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhh I'd love a slice of pie...Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cooking is fun. And bacon is yummy. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks delightful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!