"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, October 30, 2020

Feline Friday!!! October 30, 2020

 


Our sweet Lucy.
Best cat ever!!!

Here are my Friendly Fill-Ins. Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two and her co-host, Lorianne of                    Four-Legged Furballs came up with second two.

1. I keep making cookies, but somehow I always forget that I am supposed to only eat one a day.
2. I don’t need to travel, but I really want to take an airplane ride to Paris!
3. I would want "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death" to be etched onto my tombstone.
4. If I heard something go bump in the night, I would be wide awake and would nudge my sweetie and make sure he heard it too.
PS Tomorrow on Halloween we will see a full moon !

8 comments:

  1. Aww! I love Lucy's pose heheh! ;-)

    I liked your reolies regarding your PS why do I always think of something else hen i hear full moon heheh!

    Have an eerietastic full safe full moon weekend 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy is really a cutie and we enjoyed your answers. If we hear a bump in the night it's usually Simon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Lucy is most adorable. Tell her I love you.

    I love all your fill-ins, especially #4. I can see you doing that.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy is absolutely a beautiful Gray Lady
    100% agree with your #4 fillin
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy is a pretty girl. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers, especially #3. And if you do the work of making cookies, you deserve more than one a day. :) Have a Happy Halloween! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many scritches to your wonderful cat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucy is quite lovely. I sure love your fill in answers. Great one on the tombstone too! HUGS and LOVE

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!