"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Wordless Wednesday! Announcing New Blog! 2020 A to Z Challenge!

I will be playing in the 
2020 A to Z Challenge !
Starts tomorrow and here's the link:
I will still be posting here on Sandee's Awww Monday,
Happy Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday and Feline Friday!
And hopefully on Brian's Thankful Thursday! 
BUT I hope you will also look in on my A Bird a Day!
Cheers and enjoy your day even if you have to stay inside...

August 28, 2013 
2:35pm
Gumboot Lake
Siskiyou County, California

   

10 comments:

  1. What a most interesting picture, beautiful blue skies. That very thin tree trunk or is it driftwood...
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cool lake and a very interesting name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty place in your picture, and i went to the other blog and followed, it's going to be a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue sky, water and nature. What more could you ask for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a nice place to go an relax.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. You lived is some beautiful country and now you live in a place where there is far less work. Excellent.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. Big hug to you and Russell and lots of lovies to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely photo and that deep blue sky

    Have a safetastic week 😷😷😷

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathe,

    I love that blue sky! Today's forecast calls for the return of the sun and blue skies which makes me excited. It's been gray for weeks! Thanks for visiting yesterday. I hope you're doing well, my friend. Stay safe and sound. Sending love, hugs, & prayers your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely landscape photo ~ have fun with the Challenge ~

    Be Well,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!