"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Thankful Thursday! March 5, 2020


Happy Happy 75th Birthday Russell!
I count my blessings everyday...
and if it weren't for my wonderful
husband Russell,  my life would not
be so sweet and loving.  
We're having dinner at La Bottega
of our favorite Italian restaurants!  
Cheers and may you have an equally great day!
Many thanks to Brian for Thankful Thursday!
~~~~~

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your husband. Sounds like you have a blessed marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday,Russell. Hope your day is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Russell! No way you're 75!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Hubby Russell from all of us! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday Dear Russell,♪♫
    ♪♫Happy Birthday to you.♪♫

    I'm thankful hubby and I got to meet the two of you and share a wonderful dinner together.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. Big hug to you and Russell and lots of lovies to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh what a great photo and tribute to your best friend, soul mate and hubby.
    I hope your supper was delicious.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very Happy Birthday Russell. Hope you are having a fine day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Russell!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing Russell many, many happy returns of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to Russell ~ what a handsome husband ^_^

    Happy Moments to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbour)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!