"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, October 10, 2016

AWWW Monday! October 10, 2016


What our dogs (and cats) do and think
while we are away at work....

 
"Gee whiz where's my Mom?"

 
"I'd really like a walk now...guess I'll have to wait."

 
"I am seriously missing my Dad."

 
"I'll just sleep here on my blanket...."
 
 
 
"I know they'll be home later today!"
 
 
"And I am still patiently waiting for my carrots..." 
~~~~~
Do thank Sandee of Comedy Plus
for Awww Monday!

~~~~~
 

9 comments:

  1. Awww, this is fill with cuteness. Now get those carrots.

    How did the operation go? I've been sending love and prayers every day.

    Have a terrific Awww Monday. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the cat even cares, then consider yourself lucky!
    Nothing better than coming home to excited dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photos, Kathe, perfect for Awwww Monday! I absolutely love your header photo and the quotations! Hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Pets do love us, and want us to be home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw....so cute! It is funny to see their faces when you are coming or going! I really love this. Thank you for sharing and enjoy the new week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable and I love your squirrel header! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  7. We see dogs and kitties working hard holding down furniture! And one cute deer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, all are awww...worthy especially the kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really do have to wonder what they think and do when we are away from the house.
    Thanks for stopping by Driller's Place.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!