"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Another Day in Oaxaca October 25, 2016

When we travel we never really have a set plan.
We just wander and find interesting places and museums.
Yesterday we first explored the Stamp Museum.
Now, some of you might say "Why?"
Well- we've been to this Museum before and found
the individual special exhibitions so interesting.
Here are a few photos from our visit:
 
 
Entry courtyard where they have
complimentary coffee.

 
The museum is comprised of many small
buildings connected by lovely little gardens.

 
 

 
A sculpted hand chair covered with stamps!

 
 

 
One room had an exhibit of one artists
children's book illustrations. They were such
amazing works of art that I had to find a bookstore
so I could find one of his books to buy!
His name is Mauricio Gomez Morin  

 
Cathedral near our B and B

 
Not exactly Pacific Northwest cervesa-
but refreshing.

 
The visiting pigeon really wanted our peanuts...
we did not share.

 
This mornings breakfast fruit plate!
All our breakfasts have been delicious!  

4 comments:

  1. How fun. I would go there. Yes indeed.

    Your breakfast looks mighty delicious.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hug to you both. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some fun adventures there!
    I wouldn't have shared with the pigeon either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The breakfast especially looks good, although i will gladly go to a stamp museum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to add Oaxaca to my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!