"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, December 02, 2012

Magpie Tales Keeping Time

Object to be Destroyed by Man Ray


Life is surreal
Keeping an eye on the clock
Time's up... tick tock-
Bong bong bong.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Tess Kincaid for providing this venue
You can read other's timely contributions here:



15 comments:

  1. A fun take. Enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clock watching is a no-no! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the sounds... I once went on a retreat where they took all our watches, phones, etc. away and we had no concept of time. It was very awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A surreal metronome is better than none at all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't just talk about it, be about it! Leave no time to clock watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What IS the point watching, dreading. Wasted time, I say. LIVE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the fly again...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Man Ray and you've captured his offbeat surrealistic mood.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Surreal is bendable, melting,
    twisted...I guess time can sometimes
    do that! thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ... and a drip, drip, drip??? Just read about your leaky roof.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bong, indeed...giggle...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Metronome and clocks sometimes tick to the same beat.....love this Kathe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I rarely wear a watch. Can I avoid running out of time?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!