"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, December 23, 2012

It's a Blizzardy Day!

I tried and tried to load my blizzardy video,
but to no avail- the 10 second video stays in a loop
Therefore: It never completes being uploaded.
ACK!
So- here are some photos of a few odd
Christmas Ornaments!
I was "prompted" to post these
by Stephen Hayes my all time favorite blogger..
http://chubbychatterbox.com/


Sluggo the Slug


Mica the Ant

and a Caterpillar and Grasshoppa
that remain un-named...
Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Very fun ornaments! When you say blizzardy video does that mean you are in an area that was hit with a winter storm? Take care...better yet just stay indoors and sip hot drinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl-
    yep- 25 inches in the last few days...and YES we are inside slightly cabin feverish, but now the sun is out and a lot is melting! yayayayay Thanks for visiting and have a very happy holiday! Just finished my favorite hot hot mocha with chili powder and cinnamon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 inches! This tender southern person would never survive.

    Nice ornaments, and i hope you can get your video to cooperate later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Christmas grasshoppa. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Here's hoping everyone is safe and happy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!