"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, October 10, 2016

AWWW Monday! October 10, 2016


What our dogs (and cats) do and think
while we are away at work....

 
"Gee whiz where's my Mom?"

 
"I'd really like a walk now...guess I'll have to wait."

 
"I am seriously missing my Dad."

 
"I'll just sleep here on my blanket...."
 
 
 
"I know they'll be home later today!"
 
 
"And I am still patiently waiting for my carrots..." 
~~~~~
Do thank Sandee of Comedy Plus
for Awww Monday!

~~~~~
 

9 comments:

Sandee said...

Awww, this is fill with cuteness. Now get those carrots.

How did the operation go? I've been sending love and prayers every day.

Have a terrific Awww Monday. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

If the cat even cares, then consider yourself lucky!
Nothing better than coming home to excited dogs.

Linda said...

Sweet photos, Kathe, perfect for Awwww Monday! I absolutely love your header photo and the quotations! Hope you have a great week. :)

messymimi said...

Awww! Pets do love us, and want us to be home.

Annesphamily said...

Aw....so cute! It is funny to see their faces when you are coming or going! I really love this. Thank you for sharing and enjoy the new week.

Caren Gittleman said...

adorable and I love your squirrel header! DakotasDen

BeadedTail said...

We see dogs and kitties working hard holding down furniture! And one cute deer!

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Great photos, all are awww...worthy especially the kitty :)

DrillerAA09 said...

You really do have to wonder what they think and do when we are away from the house.
Thanks for stopping by Driller's Place.