"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Wordless Wednesday April 20, 2016


When we got home a few days back from our vacation we saw that our Orchid Cactus had bloomed! This plant was started from Russell's Grandma Bebe's plant some years back.
 


 
 
It has bloomed only once before so it's exciting to see it bloom once again. I think it might be all the sun we get here as opposed to the light we got when living near Portland Oregon.  

 
It's quite exotic looking!
Have a great day!
~~~

8 comments:

  1. Wow, it is huge. It is beautiful.

    Have a terrific Wordless Wednesday. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey I would say that triple bloomed heheh!

    Have a bloomintastic WW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful flower. Well worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! It's nice to be able to grow plants, i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Wow! I've never seen anything like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! That's an amazing bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never see nor heard of these... wow, show stopper!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!