"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, January 17, 2015

Time for Six Words and Sunday Shadows! January 17-18, 2014

 
Nadine's Stove Top      January 12, 2014
 
 
 
Every kitchen needs a little Buddha...
Perhaps even more than just one.....
~~~~~~
Calmly hover over here for
or here for
and for goodness sake enjoy your day!

16 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Cute little figurines. Especially love the chuckling one on the right.

colleen said...

The first Buddha looks so different than the other jolly ones.

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

I agree! Although I have Ganesh in my kitchen. Love your new header image!!!

rlavalette said...

OMmmmmm...

Stephen Hayes said...

I resemble two of those Buddhas.

Leovi Leovi said...

Yes, good protection! I like the stony heart out!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Do little Buddhas eventually grow into big Buddhas? Just wondering... ;)

messymimi said...

It's a lovely shot! Have a great weekend!

keith hillman said...

Of course - that's what I need to stop me burning water!

betty said...

They are cute! I agree, sometimes you need more than one :)

betty

drieskewrites said...

I'm sure they love your kitchen! :)

Karen S. said...

You are so right!

Sandee said...

Both are very well done. I agree that we all need a little Buddha.

Have a fabulous day honey. Tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. :)

fredamans said...

Lovely little Buddha collection.

NatureFootstep said...

I think those figures lives a "googd" life.

namaki said...

Happy Buddhas !!!