"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw
"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn

Monday, December 20, 2010

Jingles Poetry Potluck

Week 15 theme: reflections, interpretations, and musings.

Reflecting upon this past year
Over mistakes made and
Good deeds gone well
Interpreting words spoken
Were they cruel or just the truth
Musing over mistakes, deeds and words
I realize it's up to me
To improve or ignore
~~~~~


14 comments:

kkrige said...

I wish you zen-like strength and understanding on your path Kathew. Those are all big questions.

Jingle said...

this is divine, your entry rocks...

thanks for adding delight to JP..

have fun!

A++

thingy said...

So true. It is something I must work at.

booguloo said...

The truth can't be plainer than that. ..smiles..

ashbeezone said...

Nice Thoughts ..
Take a look on mine ..
http://ashbeezone.wordpress.com/2010/12/10/love-is/

annell said...

Love your piece!

Dave King said...

So much in just a few words. I really like this.

kathew said...

Thanks everyone for your nice comments-
I really dont know where that post came from but it's obvious to me that my subconcious is telling me something and that I'd better pay attention. Meanwhile- Merry Christmas! Kathe

Madeleine said...

Fabulous images, wonderfully reflective poem. :O)

Lena said...

How do you do it, missus...? That's a wonderful write....and I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas...!!

~T~ said...

Mmmm, very true. I like the photos, too!

Stafford Ray said...

Have a lovey Christmas Kathe, and less mistakes in future OK? :-) XX!
Please don't say 'same ot you'!

Janice said...

Improve or ignore...great words for 2011. I thank you for the inspiration. Merry Christmas to you. I enjoy your comments very much. Glad the cranberry walnut shortbread cookies were a hit.

Margaret Bednar said...

Wonderful! Such truth... we should all reflect on your poem.