"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, June 06, 2023

Happy Tuesday June 6, 2023

 

Here's a photo of our friends oldest daughter!
And here's their youngest daughter 
in the little car while her older sister
is washing the big car  !!!
 

Have a very Happy Tuesday!
PS: I have not been blogging for a bit while
recovering from some heart issues. It's
under control now thank goodness!
~~~~

7 comments:

  1. Yikes on the heart issues. I didn't know. I'm glad all is better.

    What cutie pies. So precious.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. Big hugs and love all around. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back and feeling better! Love those girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry about the heart issues! Prayers for full recovery and good health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you have health issues. Heart is serious no matter what. I enjoyed seeing the girls pictures. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are doing better.

    Fun photos, big sis and little sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet photos. I thought you were on vacation. I am sorry you have been sick. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kathe what cute photos...
    Oh my goodness I'm sorry to hear about the heart issues and very thankful you have things under control
    I missed you and I too thought she is probably on a beach somewhere beautiful.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!