"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Wednesday, March 01, 2023

Wordless Wednesday!! March 1, 2023


Coco Cabanas in Loreto, B.C.S. , Mexico
Enjoy your days wherever you are!
There will be a full moon there on March 7th!
The header photo of the waxing new moon
was taken by me on November 7, 2021 
at 5:53pm in Loreto and if I remember correctly 
you can see Venus up on the left. 
Thanks Sandee for Wordless Wednesday!
~~~~

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful and so is your header.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Kathe. Love and hugs all around. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time and lots of fun in the sun...
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely there. We have been able to see the brightest planets aligning with the moon for the last few nights. You are right. one is Venus and I believe the other is Jupiter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that looks so inviting and green. Not like here! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does that vacation package include of age, hot cabana boys bringing me fruity drinks? Lol - I can almost feel the sun thru that photo. It's 34 here and no sun, snow but no sun. :) - Your moon pic is cool too! - Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hahah no cabana boys here- just my sweetie pie!

      Delete
  6. I left you a comment. I hope you got it. It seems to have disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so inviting ~ Great 'moon shot' header ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!