"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, January 13, 2023

Feline Friday January 13, 2023


This awdorable cat is Baila and she gets to spend
her summers in France! Her family moved to
Vancouver WA 3 years ago, but still go back
to Paris to visit family and friends. 
Baila flies over with them in the passenger cabin.
No being in the baggage compartment thank you! 
While they are gone for 2 months we help their
nearby neighbors in watering the garden, 
feeding their goldfish in the large pond and
bringing in their mail! 
Have a great weekend and Happy Feline Friday! 
~~~~~~
Now how about Friendly Fill-Ins!!!
Thanks to Lorianne and 15andMeowing

Here are the fill-ins-

1. A recent earworm I had was _______________ .
2. I have no interest in reading .
3. I would give _________ in exchange for _________.
4. _________ is my favorite scent

And here are my answers!
1. A recent earworm I had was Wayfaring Stranger.
2. I have no interest in reading Science Fiction.
3. I would give whatever I could in exchange for world peace.
4. Vanilla is my favorite scent.

~~~~~

11 comments:

  1. Baila OMCs you are a beauty and you are well traveled. I bet you passport is full of fun stamps
    I don't like sci fi either
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! She is so cute and quite a poser heheh! :-)

    I liked your fill ins Vanilla is also mine including my air fresheners heheh!, have a vanillatastic weekend 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baila is beautiful! I like vanilla scent too. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Baila really is a beauty with the sweetest face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baila is beautiful. I love the smell of vanilla too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty kitty. Thanks for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I don't like Sci-fi either, but my hubby does. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That world traveler is beautiful.

    World peace would be worth giving up a lot to have.

    Thanks for joining Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well there is one sweet looking Kitty on that staircase. You won't even catch me as a human in an airplane.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A realy glonbentrotter cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad Baila can fly in the passenger cabin. Love your fill ins, especially number 3. Have a great week ahead! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!