"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, August 25, 2022

Feline Friday August 26, 2022


Annabelle with her sweet babies!
Annabelle spent time at our friends
home while pregnant and then for awhile 
until the kittens were old enough to be adopted!
Annabelle was also available for adoption, but
it took awhile longer, but NOW she has been 
adopted and is in her forever home! Yippee!   

We are all so thankful for the 
as they arrange for Foster Homes for homeless animals
that are waiting for their furrever homes.
Plus we are so thankful for our dear friends who have
fostered many cats. 

 

14 comments:

  1. How very cute do they all look good news that she now has a loving home 👍

    Have a kittytastic weekend 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that pretty girl also has her forever home now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great everyone was adopted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! So happy she found her furrever home! Happy Feline Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for that too. We need to care of our babies and so many do. You made me smile.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Love and hugs all around. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I do love pickles...you and your sweetie are a team for sure. That looks like a real labor of love though and you can enjoy for a long time.
    Annabelle I'm so happy your devotion to you babies gave them a good start to life and new homes and ESPECIALLY you getting one too
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS I love you new header...I'm guessing they are Annabelle's?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually the kittens are not Annabelles, but rather 3 kittens who showed up in our backyard- homeless! But not for long as I convinced them to go into our large dog crate to have a meal and drink of water- then the volunteer for the Humane Society came and picked them up! They were adopted quickly! yay! You can read my blog post about them here:
      https://katheworsley.blogspot.com/2019/11/feline-friday-november-15-2019_16.html

      Delete
  8. We are so happy for sweet Annabelle, HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so happy for her. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures and I'm so happy for Annabelle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet kitty! So happy she now has her own home!!!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray for Annabelle and the babies!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!