Our dear friends are now fostering
this sweet cat who will be having
her kittens most likely next week!
Annabelle is in a very safe and loving
home with children who are learning
how to care for and foster cats.
After Annabelle has her babies and when
they are old enough they will have all
their vaccines and will be spayed/neutered
before being adopted.
Annabelle will also be ready to be adopted.
This is a wonderful program for cats that we have here. https://southwesthumane.org/
Here are the Fill-ins for tomorrow:
1. A book or movie that I recently read (or saw) that I recommend is ____________________.
2. I prefer to shop _______________,
3. I have a lot of trust in _________.
4. I have very little trust in _________.
And here are my answers:
1. A book I recently read that I recommend is
The Last Bookshop in London
written by Madeline Martin.
2. I prefer to shop in the early morning mid-week.
3. I have a lot of trust in our friends and neighbors.
4. I have very little trust in politicians and lobbyists.