One of my favorite cats was Larry. He was a neighborhood kitten that wandered around and my son Paul wanted to adopt him as the older neighbor didn't take care of his cats. We were going on vacation and I instructed my 18 year old to " NOT let the kitten in the house" while we were gone.
Well... we got home and the kitten was lounging on our bed, making himself at home, noshing on yummy food and having a lovely time. Of course I took Larry ( yep he had been named!) to the vet and got all his vaccines etc. Larry was a fun cat, very loving and lived to be 20 years old! One of these days I will unpack all our photo albums and find some fun photos of all our cats to share! Have a lovely day....everyday!
1. _______________ is the ___________-est I have ever been.
2. I really hate going to _________________.
3. While most people _________, I _________.
4. I’m glad that _________ was invented.
1. While pregnant with my two sons is the fattest I have ever been.
2. I really hate going to the dentist even tho' we have a really great dentist!
3. While most people can fill out this sentence, I can't think of anything!.
4. I’m glad that the telephone was invented.