"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Thursday, April 19, 2018

Feline Friday April 20, 2018

2018 Photo Project
Photo #105
 
Poo and Muffin

2018 Photo Project
Photo #106
 
Poo eating her delicious grass...
 

2018 Photo Project
Photo #107
 
Muffin eating grass on the other side of the deck...
 
 

2018 Photo Project
Photo #108 
 
Muffin's posing...
 

2018 Photo Project
Photo #109
 
Last, but certainly not least is Fifi!!!
She is certainly a princess!
~~~~~

10 comments:

  1. She is regal, almost like she is the queen and the other two are the princesses, always playing and getting into things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Poo & Muffin the grass eaters LOL

    Have a tanfabulous weekend Kathe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of those two. They sure look like they are enjoying life to the fullest. Hope everyone has a great Friday and a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Loving the furbabes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A kitty overdose. My kind of overdose. So precious.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must tell you that I LOVE the name Poo. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitties are so adorable and we love seeing photos of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beauties, I think they're natural born models. Is it weird for me to be hungry for grass now?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!