"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, November 20, 2017

Awww Monday November 20, 2017


Back in August I posted about all the baby quilts
I had been making during the summer.
Then another little baby surprise came along.
 Little Ian was born on November 11th and here is his quilt! 


His family will have a lot to be
thankful for this year! 
~~~~ 
Here's my thought of the week for McGuffy's Reader


And thanks to Sandee for Awww Monday!

~~~~





11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby quilt ~ such lovely needlework ~ ^_^

    Happy Thanksgiving to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that quilt is lovely. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful quilt, sweet Kathe, and thank you for hosting too!

    Wishing you a most wonderful Thanksgiving Day,
    with sincere gratitude

    XOXO Daniela at ~ My little old world ~ (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that blanket and I love your Spark. It's spot on. We need to live this way every single day, not just now and then.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. Big hug to you and Russell and lots of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great quilt and a super Spark. I think that saying is the best. You all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that quilt is beautiful and I am sure it will be cherished, anything handmade is so special. Love your quote as well, it's perfect! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful quilt! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beautiful quilt, and just the thing for a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Wonderful work-- the baby who gets it will be lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful quilt and wonderful spark.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love the quilt! I would love to be so artistic and talented. Wonderful share. Have a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving Thursday and everyday! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!