"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Awww Monday November 7, 2016

I had this post already to go, but came down with
a nasty cold late the night before. I woke yesterday early morning feeling even worse. So the hotel
called the doctor who takes care of visiting travelers
and after he came to my room, checked me out for BP.
temp, respiration, listened to my lungs etc, he prescribed some meds that the pharmacy delivered and I am now almost 100%.
We should be so lucky to have this sort of care
at home! He even used his smart phone to translate his comments to me and  to make sure I understood him
completely. I did understand his Spanish- but was impressed
with him and the care I received. The cost? $50 for his visit
and less than $50 for all the meds!  
~~~~
 
The women who fluff and buff our rooms also
create fanciful towel arrangements!
Very fun to see what they make each day!
 

A basket of flowers...

 
An elephant...

 
A monkey...

 
A mermaid...
 
 
 
Not sure exactly what this is...
 
 
and a turtle...!
 
Thanks to Sandee of Comedy Plus
for Awww Mondays!
~~~~
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Glad you're all better! Yes, wouldn't it be great to have care like that here?
    Not sure what that one towel creature is. Looks like someone bound up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better. The resorts have everything. If you weren't in the resort you wouldn't have had such wonderful service. Tourism is their bread and butter.

    I love all the towel figures. Carnival Cruise Lines does these and I was always ready to see what they did each day.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday all week long. Big hug to you both. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, i do like when they make fun shapes with towels and washcloths. It takes practice, i'm sure. Glad you are better and hope you enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better. It sucks to be sick on vacation. Love that elephant towel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Tuesday works just as well. Wondering what those amazing meds were

    ReplyDelete
  6. you probably got it from the plane. I nearly ALWAYS get sick when I fly. Glad you are on the mend. A hotel with a doctor? Imagine that!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those towels!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!