"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, November 14, 2016

AWWW MONDAY! November 14, 2016

 
Queen of the Dining Room Window!
 
 
 
 
 
We got home late Friday and picked up Lucy
from Kitty Kamp the next morning.
She's happy to be home and is making
sure we know our place in keeping her happy!
(Oh noooo she's not spoiled....hahah)
Thanks Sandee for Awww Mondays!
~~~~~
 


7 comments:

  1. I'm sure she's demanding it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm so happy I got to meet Miss Lucy in person. And you and Russell too.

    Have a purrfect Awww Monday Miss Lucy. My best to your peeps. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. As fun as it is to travel, i get the feeling you pay for it when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The candles and crystal set her off like the royalty she is. Great shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our pets always tried to punish us for leaving them when we returned from vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet Lucy missed you a lot. She is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is such a pretty photo!!!! Bet she is THRILLED to have you back!!!! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!