"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, April 08, 2016

I almost forgot Feline Friday! April 8, 2016

Mexican Cat photo thanks to the internet....
 
I guess I have a good excuse?
Flew in to Loreto BCS yesterday
and today I've already done laps before 
coffee and then we kayaked around the point!
It's almost time for lunch! Arriba!
Do stop by BFDude and tell Steve thanks!
~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Have fun Kathe. I know you will. I know Miss Lucy is missing you too.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday in Mexico. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody dance!
    And if you end up dancing like that cat, we want pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mariachi band! It's fun to have a vacation, i hope you are enjoying every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is one dancing cat. We hope you have a great time too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is the difference between a comma and a cat? One is a pause in a clause and the other had claws in its paws - or maracas in this pussy's case!

    Visit Keith's Ramblings and his obsolete words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a funny picture. Liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That picture made us smile; thanks! :)

    Hope you're having a great time, Kathe!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!