"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, February 06, 2016

Six Words and Sunday Shadows! February 6-7, 2016

 
It's always beautiful where we live!
We are so lucky to be here!
 
Mt Shasta with Lenticular Cloud
2-5-2016
 

Sunrise at Home
2-6-2016 
~~~~
 
Scamper or fly over to
for more great words and shadows!

14 comments:

Sandee said...

You are indeed very lucky to live where you do. I know how much you love it too. I'll be seeing you in June and I can enjoy those views for a bit too.

Have a fabulous day. Big hugs to you and lots of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

rlavalette said...

I've never seen a lenticular, except in photos. I hope I do, someday. Great shots!

Kathe W. said...

Sandee- yes you will enjoy these views- yes indeed!

Celia said...

It is indeed a beautiful place to live.

colleen said...

Is the mountain disappearing in the shadows? I can't take my eyes off that cloud in the first shot.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Looking up pays off!

Gemma Wiseman said...

Mount Shasta looks grand in a snowy gown aqnd that cloud shape looks like a unique crown.

Stephen Hayes said...

You've prompted me to look up the word "lenticular." Never heard it before.

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

Now, that is a crazy lenticular cloud!!!! Magnificent!

messymimi said...

Oh, wow! Swamps are beautiful in their own way, but that is spectacular!

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Definitely Lenticular - gorgeous!

kaykuala said...

It's such a wonderful place to stay. You are so privileged Kathe!

Hank

Caren Gittleman said...

you ARE lucky! It's simply gorgeous!
DakotasDen

Jeannie Marie said...

That cloud is just amazing. I've never seen on in real life. I love your view of the mountain too. Beautiful!