"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, July 18, 2014

It's Feline Friday! July 18, 2014

Here's some Feline Friday photos:

Sebastian and Jaspurr

Our good friend Malia is fostering
Jaspurr and his sister Iris





Lucy really wants outside !
July 17, 2014

It's baby deer time and Mom is not too
far away. I'll post more photos Monday!
Meanwhile hop on over Feline Friday!
~~~

6 comments:

  1. Awww, there's Miss Lucy and a baby deer. Too cute. I've thinking on what I'm going to send Miss Lucy. It will come to me at some point.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt she could, but what would Lucy do if she caught a baby deer? Teach it to purr?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! priceless first photo heheh!

    Lucy looking out is cute :-)

    Have a tanfastical weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy wouldn't want to know what to do with that deer if she had the chance.
    And that must be the latest fashion in hats...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos to foster families!

    Lucy might think she wants out, but i doubt she would want to run into that baby's mama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:13 PM

    lucy is a beautiful girl. she probably just wants to visit with the deer--you know pass the time of day.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!