"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, February 23, 2018

Feline Fridays! February 23, 2018

 
Artist Henri Matisse with his cat.
Not only a fabulous artist,
but also an obvious cat lover!
 
Meanwhile I am still painting away
in the week long painting workshop!
I'm not Matisse for sure, but I am having
an enjoyable time learning more!
Tonight we have a little art opening and then
we take our paintings home!  
 
2018 PhotoProject
Photo # 55
 
Have a great weekend!
Thanks Sandee for Feline Friday!
~~~~~
 

6 comments:

  1. How fun. I know this has been a most entertaining course for you. I can feel that in your posts.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. Big hug to you and Russell and lots of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great photo and nice art too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of Matisse with his cat! Didn't know he had one. 😺
    Mary (Cactus Catz)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a very nice piece, it’s obvious to worked hard and had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! nice photo with his cat

    I liked your piece I wish I could paint I am useless and not artistic at all lol

    Have an artistictastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!