"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, February 02, 2018

Feline Friday February 2, 2018

2018 Photo Project
Photo #33 
Lucy Playing series
 
Lucy seriously loves to play....
indoor cats need to play every day
so they do not become bored! 
 

 
Whoops...missed it...
 
 
 
I'll get it this time!
 
 
 
Determination!
 

 
 
Hah! Got it!
We play this game with Lucy
several times a day.
And do not forget that it's Happy Groundhog's Day!
I borrowed this image from McGuffy's Reader!
 
 
And here are this week's fill-ins
also from McGuffy's Reader!

 1. Trust your instincts-they are usually right!
2. I will always protest unfairness to others.
3. I have always seen the bright side since I was a kid.
4. Right now, I need to get ready for our Friday hike! 
~~~
Thanks Sandee for Feline Friday!
 

12 comments:

  1. Aww! so cute I love watching cats play they can be so funny :-)

    Have a playfultastic weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Miss Lucy, but you already know that. I love you too, and you know that as well.

    I'm going to have to start doing the Friday Fill-ins. I'll work on that.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and a great weekend. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of lovies to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the moves Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fourth one is quite the action shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy's got her playfullness on. You are so right, we kitties need to play everyday so we don't get into mischief looking for fun things to do.

    Your fill-ins are so true. I like them.

    Shoko and Kali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathe W., I thought you should know my blog is on WordPress.com . It's not a G+ blog. It states G+ because I opened my blog to late. I contacted WordPress and they don't support open ID's after January 2016. My blog was opened in 2017. WordPress doesn't do Open ID's anymore. I found this all out after having problems commenting. I only have a G+ profile. I hope you click on my link which is under Crystal And Daisy Mae. It's a WordPress Blog. In fact, I have 2 WordPress Blogs and 0 G+ Blogs.Thanks In Advance For Your Understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Lucy, you have some pawesome jumping skills! You look like you're having fun! We love to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Lucy! You look Fabulishious!
    What a great time you are having with your human!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good jump! I like watching cats play. Buddy's favorite "toy" is a box. He moves it all over the garage getting in it and springing out at us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ours are more into playing with each other than toys. Lucy is beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucy looks like she is having lots of fun and is a great acrobat. Love your fill ins as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!