"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, May 12, 2017

Thanks Steve for Feline Friday! May 12, 2017

 
No photo of Lucy today-
she's actually been under the weather
with some sort of tummy upset.
Two visits to the vet and she's almost back
to her normal "My way or the highway" self...
Thank goodness!
~~~
 

8 comments:

  1. Poor Lucy. Hope she's fully recovered this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our best wishes to Lucy, but the cartoon is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! hope Lucy gets back to normal quickly :-)

    That cartoon was very apt heheh! :-)

    Have a welltastic weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Lucy is back to bossing you around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Lucy, I hope she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Lucy feels better soon. Loved the cartoon - so true :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get well, Miss Lucy. I don't like it when you don't feel well. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!