"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, August 01, 2016

Time for Awww Monday! August 1, 2016

 
 
Some folks might not think piggies are awww
so cute....but I find them rather adorable
because they make no pretenses about what
is important to them.....and that would be dinner!
 
 
 
 
I think he wants to say
 "Thanks for dinner- you can go now!"
~~~~
Thanks to Sandee of Comedy Plus for Awww Mondays!
 


10 comments:

  1. They aren't picky eaters, are they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathe! I LOVED THE SENTIMENT you shared on my blog today. Please email me your address and I will send you my copy!! xoxo cgittleman at mi dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are cute and especially when they are little. I had a friend back in the day that had a pet pot belly pig. That things was adorable and very smart.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. Big hug to you along with tons of prayers and lots of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pigs, I think they are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathe, this is so cute! My older sister use to date this guy who lived on a farm. He brought a baby pig to her house once. Oh my goodness, so pink and cute. But razor sharp little teeth! Pigs are just so awesome because they don't really care as long as they are fed and waddling about in their mud baths! Very smart critters too. Thanks for this share. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I evil to think of bacon and ham?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...they are cute and I think the same way they do about dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pigs are intelligent, and they can be very sweet looking, especially when they are so ovbiously enjoying their grub!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, and from what I hear pigs are very smart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they are a good aww Monday and some are very smart

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!