"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, February 28, 2016

Magpie Tales #307 Quite Bareable

Painting by Cesar Santos


There once was a lass named Nancy
Who enjoyed posing in her panties
Said she with a smile
It's easier to beguile
Wearing lacy bits that are scanty
~~~
Thanks to Tess Kincaid for Magpie Tales!

14 comments:

Sandee said...

Very well done and true too.

Have a fabulous day Kathe. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My wife can pose like that for me anytime...

rhymeswithbug.com said...

tee, hee, hee

messymimi said...

My Sweetie would agree, i'm sure, that scanty panties are a good thing.

Stephen Hayes said...

A ditty that says it all.

C Hummel Kornell said...

Thanks, you made me smile! Well done.

Helen Killeen Bauch McHargue said...

Funny and fine!

brudberg said...

I would tend to agree... men are so gullible.

Tess Kincaid said...

Ha! Fun...

Sandra said...

nice!

Truedessa said...

haha - That was fun to read..

Kutamun said...

Nancy has the game all worked out !

wojisme said...

I think I swallowed my gum! I'm beguiled... and then some! Walter

Katherine said...

Hee hee hee... this was very playful & cute :-)