"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, May 08, 2015

It's Feline Friday! May 8, 2015 Aaaahchooo!

Any one coming to our these days
had better wear a mask or be prepared
to probably become sick! The only one who isn't sick is Lucy and she's busy making chicken soup for us! 
Have a great Feline Friday!
PS Don't forget to thank Steve of BFDude!!
~~~~
 

7 comments:

  1. So sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope Lucy is being a good nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Russell feel better soon. I hate being sick. I know you do too.

    Have a feel better day. Scritches to the hard working Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally deleted Celia's comment to me- here it is:
    "Celia has left a new comment on your post "It's Feline Friday! May 8, 2015 Aaaahchooo!":
    I'm sure Lucy is a marvelous cook! Be well soon."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that your link on Celebrate the Small Things was taking people to your "I" A-Z post and not your main page. Sorry I didn't notice sooner. I changed it so people can find you, and I hope you'll get more comments. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Bane Cat. (From The Dark Knight Rises.)
    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're all feeling well soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurry up and get well. Dr Lucy may have to make other house calls. That's what Doctor cats do.

    Have a great recovering weekend!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!