"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, May 08, 2015

It's Feline Friday! May 8, 2015 Aaaahchooo!

Any one coming to our these days
had better wear a mask or be prepared
to probably become sick! The only one who isn't sick is Lucy and she's busy making chicken soup for us! 
Have a great Feline Friday!
PS Don't forget to thank Steve of BFDude!!
~~~~
 

7 comments:

messymimi said...

So sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope Lucy is being a good nurse.

Sandee said...

You and Russell feel better soon. I hate being sick. I know you do too.

Have a feel better day. Scritches to the hard working Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

Kathe W. said...

I accidentally deleted Celia's comment to me- here it is:
"Celia has left a new comment on your post "It's Feline Friday! May 8, 2015 Aaaahchooo!":
I'm sure Lucy is a marvelous cook! Be well soon."

Lexa Cain said...

I just realized that your link on Celebrate the Small Things was taking people to your "I" A-Z post and not your main page. Sorry I didn't notice sooner. I changed it so people can find you, and I hope you'll get more comments. Have a great weekend!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Looks like Bane Cat. (From The Dark Knight Rises.)
Hope you feel better!

Stephen Hayes said...

I hope you're all feeling well soon. Take care.

Da Dude said...

Hurry up and get well. Dr Lucy may have to make other house calls. That's what Doctor cats do.

Have a great recovering weekend!

Steve