"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, July 15, 2006

Trip to California Day 3

Leaving Sausalito early am for Bolinas-
the view is from Janet and Floyd's home-wow!














I stopped on Hwy 1 for the shot. The road is quite
narrow, winding, and in some places
only one lane-no wonder I left before anyone
else was on the road! Took about 45 minutes
from Sausalito-gorgeous drive...















The lagoon right before you turn left to
get to Bolinas...don't look for signs-there aren't any!














Miles perched on the fence before the Memorial
Service for his Grandmother

















Pam and her Dad











Pam and I-




















Meryl visiting with a dear friend...
















Afterwards I went over to Kitty and Arthur's home
and then we went on a drive to visit some of her
friends- this is one of the lovely homes in Bolinas















A sculptor lives here-and I found live sculptures
in the garden...

















I like this angle...














Arthur is cooking a delicious dinner- thanks Arthur!



And Kitty is making little fruit tarts from Mulberries and other fruits from their garden.
Very tasty treats...and Charlie rules from his
favorite spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!