"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Tuesday, March 20, 2018

2018 Photo Project March 20, 2018

 
 
It's the First Day of Spring!!
And I finally finished another baby quilt!
 
 
2018 Photo Project
Photo # 80
 
This baby quilt is going to the Oregon Coast
to a darling little boy. 
Naturally Lucy just had to check it out  plus
the silly little bear I made.
Have a great week!
~~~~~ 

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful and so is the quilt. I love the bear too. You're so talented.

    Have a fabulous first day of spring. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable quilt. Any baby would love being wrapped up in that. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, the quilting and the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!