"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, February 25, 2018

Shadow Shot Saturday February 24-25, 2018

Our week long class is over.
Hard work paid off.
Amazing how well everyone did.
Thanks to our fantastic teacher!
Friday evening we invited all our friends and
neighbors to join us at our little art opening.
We all  brought tasty bites and the gallery
provided wine and soft drinks.
It was a fun evening.   
 
2018 Photo Project
Photo # 56 

 
2018 Photo Project
Photo #57 
Above are my four paintings...
Below are everyone else's paintings.
I am always amazed at how everyone
makes art.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great time. What a fun thing to do for someone that knows how to paint. I would be pretty pitiful. I'm just not crafty at all.

    Have a fabulous day, Kathe. Big hug to you and Russell and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun and everyone's artwork came out SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!!! Just fabulous! catchatwithcarenandcody

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your gallery. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, students!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, ok! I did not realize YOU were an artist too! Brava Kathe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative and colorful paintings and shadow shot!

    Happy Week ahead to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!