"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Sunday, April 03, 2016

Magpie Tales #311 Too Much Fun!

 
Image provided by Tess Kincaid of Magpie Tales
 
There once was a lass from Tallahassee
Who thought her coiffure quite classy
With dreadlocks and feathers
It holds up in bad weather
And it matches her magnificent chassis 
~~~~~~
Tess Kincaid's Magpie Tales is dedicated to the enjoyment of poets and writers, for the purpose of honing their craft, sharing it with like-minded bloggers, and keeping their muses alive and well. 
Thanks Tess!

15 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. Very well done.

    Have a fabulous Sunday my friend. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

  2. Splendid. And I never use the word splendid.
    Sheer delight then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite a hair do for sure...Hope you have a great week Kathe. I also wanted to let you know that I published a book on Amazon. It is called "Butterflies and Land Mines" I would love for you to check it out. It will be free to download the rest of the week, if you feel like reading it. either way thank you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Limericks are awesome and you nailed this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't want to sit behind her in a theater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent description of a rather, ahem, unique coiffure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont often get to here those particular rhyming sounds. Great fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:36 PM

    Fun and upbeat! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laughed when I read this, very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the humorous way you went :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Tallahassee must be quite the place to party...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!