"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, May 30, 2015

Six Words Along with Sunday Shadows!!! May 30-31, 2015

Lemon Meringue Pie....
the Easy Way!!!!
 
 

To begin with....forget the crust!
 

 
Then either follow your favorite
recipe or use Betty's tasty and easy recipe...
(I leave out the yellow food coloring!)

 
The recipe will fill six 6oz custard
cups and looks and tastes delicious!
YUMMY!
Do not forget to saunter over to
Cates blog Six Words and also to
Oodles of great words and photographs!
Cheers! And bon appetite!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:48 AM

    But I like the crust......

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. You don't really need the crust do you. What a fabulous idea.

    Have a terrific day honey. Scritches to Miss Lucy. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:56 AM

    Great; now I HAVE TO HAVE IT. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't remember when I last had lemon meringue pie. Shame! :) Happy, busy weekend Kathe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, now i'll have to try it and see if #2 Son likes it! It's his second favorite, behind key lime pie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the crust too, but don't love the calories, so this is brilliant. I agree though, who needs yellow food colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the crust, too, but your meringue looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lemon meringue pie remains a favorite, with or without the crust. :-;

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!