"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Monday, May 04, 2015

A to Z 2015 Challenge

 
 
Looking back at the A to Z Challenge...
My mother always said....
"If you start something finish it!"
Well now- this is my third year and I still find the challenge fun and entertaining.
And I totally enjoyed following other bloggers. Some from previous years and some new.
I limited how many I followed to around 10 or so. I was choosy about who I followed all the way through. Those who obviously were just advertising either themselves or products they were  selling I did not even bother with.
To me the joys of blogging are sharing ideas, images and humor. Cannot do without a giggle or two. So- I'll be back.
Some blogs I will continue to drop in on as they have become friends.
Thanks to all who dropped in and took the time to comment. Comments are part of the fun!
See ya next year if not before!

Lake Oswego Oregon Garden with Birdbath
April 27, 2015 
 

7 comments:

  1. You're a regular of mine so I was here for all your posts. I did enjoy many of the folks that participated in the A to Z Challenge. Many I looked forward to each and every day.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to spend more time exploring Lake Oswego.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then I appreciate all the comments you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad we met. I'll do the A-Z again too. What a lovely garden - nice place to meditate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I visited your blog during the challenge, LOL; I tried to visit a lot; also trying to visit as many reflection posts I can, interesting to read what people liked and didn't like about the challenge. Seemed like it was a good experience for you. That was good to limit yourself to 10 blogs during the challenge. I think I followed way too many this year, but it was fun and got to know and follow some new blogs :)

    Now on to next year!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I want to go traveling there! I imagine it's not too far... and it looks so peaceful and serene.

    --Mee (The Chinese Quest)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there.
    Congratulations on completing the challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip/Reflections linky. I really like your birdbath photo too!

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!