"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, April 18, 2014

A-Z 2014 Challenge P is for Poco

Poco = little

a smidgen of wine  April 17, 2014


Yo tengo muy poco de vino en el cristal.
I have very little wine in my glass)
And a special toast to Robin who sent me 
this hilarious YouTube
Thanks Robin- I am still on the floor..
not from drinking wine, but from laughing!
~~~~~
If you would like to see
more A-Z players just 
link to this POCO !!!

8 comments:

  1. Translation - more please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is because you drank it, silly.

    Whenever anyone talks about wine, I think about *this.* You haven't followed my blog long enough to know that I do a weekly feature on Thursdays called HERE'S TO YOU. It's a compilation of video dedications based on what I've read in the blogosphere and then dedicated back to the blogger. In this case, if I were doing it, this one would be dedicated to you...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKVj3YrBclo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be happy to fill your glass again. We could share some wine together.

    Have a fabulous day honey. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who drinks "poco" wine? The whole bottle or nothin', baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Sweetie drinks his one glass with dinner every night because his doctor told him to twenty years ago. As for me, i rarely have a sip, because after about a half a glass, i'm sleepy and want to go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you use poco to describe anything else? Or is it specific to wine only?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an idiot. My attention was drawn immiediately to the wine and I missed the large-font text below the title. :-/

      Delete
  7. Cheers! Nice to meet and connect through the atozchallenge.
    http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!