"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Saturday, April 05, 2014

A to Z 2014 Challenge E is for Esperanza

The Eddys Mountain Range
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Eddy

Esperanza = Hope
~~~~~ 
We're finally seeing snow on the Eddys.
Hopefully we'll have more snow and/or
lots more rain before summer is here. 



The A-Z Challenge requires that we
post a blog each day in April except
for Sundays for each letter of the 
alphabet. Today the letter is D.
Here's the link to other bloggers:

11 comments:

Celia said...

Lovely view, one of my grandgirls middle name is Esparanza.

Robin said...

Esperanza. Hope. One of the essentials for life. Love this one.

Sandee said...

God's country right there.

Have a fabulous weekend honey. Big hugs. :)

David P. King said...

Love mountains, and I have yet to hear of this one. Thanks! :)

C.D. Gallant-King said...

Another great picture.

Stephen Hayes said...

I've heard this word before but up until now I had no idea what it meant. Thanks.

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Beautiful shot! I love mountains.

messymimi said...

Yes! Let's keep our hope up for that. Lovely photo.

Rikaine Hernandez said...

I love the picture! My mom lives in Dorris, CA right by the oregon border. I was just there this past June and loved it! I have some great pic's from the trip.

M. J. Joachim said...

That is a beautiful mountain. I'll bet it's fun to hike and have picnics there.

MJ, A to Z Challenge Co-Host
Writing Tips
Effectively Human
Lots of Crochet Stitches


Lexa Cain said...

Wow, you're the only person I've heard who wants more winter. The rest of them want Spring - pansies! (Yes, double entendre there.) I want a permanent winter, but I live in Egypt, so when it gets hot here, it gets HOT.
(new follower - and I see you're a Stephen Hays fan. Me too!)
Lexa Cain’s Blog