"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." ~George Bernard Shaw

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time." ~Betty Smith, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn


Friday, February 21, 2014

It's Feline Friday! February 21, 2014

Lucy having a morning nap      February 21, 2014

"I'm telling ya- don't bother me 
while I am working on a good nap!"
~~~~
Thanks to Steve of  BFDude
for Feline Friday! Below is the 
link for you to play along or to just
 have fun looking at more Feline Fridays! 
Cheers!



8 comments:

  1. Look at that expression! I wouldn't bother her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell them Lucy. No one should b bother a beautiful cat like you while you're getting your first or second morning nap.

    Have a purrfect day. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to sleep like that once. Threw my back out for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yawn, stretch, attack the one who disturbs me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how's she's sticking her little tongue out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty serious business ... we'll leave you to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lucy's pose lmao ;-)

    Have a tanfastic weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:02 PM

    i love Lucy! and i love to sleep on my back with my tummy ready for a scrubble.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will attempt to reply to each one. However, lately I have been getting "Unknown" comments that are linked to some sort of web page. I will never open this sort of comment and will immediately mark as spam. I am not interested in opening something that could be detrimental to my blog security etc. Never have enjoyed hackers! Thanks!